Alarm installation Help.

tocullo

Registered
I just bought one of the ebay alarms and i am having a hell of a problem trying to install it.Can some body help a brother out? Here is the diagram that came with it.

You will need the Hayabusa wiring diagram also. This diagram shows the alarm wire colours. Now you need to find out which colour wires they correspond to on the Busa.

Here's what I have so far,

1. Red wire with Fuse from Alarm needs to connect onto red +12V wire from battery.
2. Orange wire from Alarm needs to connect to Orange wire from Ignition switch.
3. Pink wire from Alarm connects to Or/Yell from Ignition. (not clear from Busa manual - double check this)
4. Cut pink to Grey connection on Alarm.
5. Blue on Alarm goes to Yell/Green from Starter Button
6. White on Alarm goes to +12V red from Battery.
7. Both Yellow wires on the Alarm - one goes to left turn signal, one goes right. Both blue wires.
8. Looks like the siren and override switch have their own connectors so should stay as they are on the diagram.

This was taken from a 99-00 wiring manual so check to make sure you have the correct year. Anyone else want to check this to make sure I haven't made a horses ass of it feel welcome.

Ok i have everything hook up but four cables left. The Blue ,white and the two yellows. I did tried to hook the blue and white but it didnt work.This is what i did ,the blue hook it up to the yellow/green that goes to the starter relay next to the battery and white to ground +12 battery no luck.One thing i notice the blue and white when i press the wireless remote button i get continuity on my volt meter.Any ideas.Thanks (Also yellow wires whats the easy way?)

um a bit foggy on the blue and white wires tho i assume that tey are for astarter kill of some sort as far as the two yellow wires one goes to positive of the turn signal light on one side and the other yellow goes to the other side positive signal light hope this helps

Last edited:
Back