Got a talkin to from Mrs Reba

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
So I caught up with Busa159, Ward and Randy at the head of US129, we ate at the CROT then headed down to the Phillips. Randy and Busa159 are staying somewhere else so they kept going and we went to check in...

Here is how the conversation went....

(Ring Buzzer) Mr Reba comes to the window and asked what he could do for us.... I tell him my name is Omar Vega (Omar had the room reserved) :whistle:

He asked me if I was with the Hayabusa group, I said well yes sir I am.. He says "Are you one of the leaders your here early" I replied well umm yes sir you could consider me one of the leaders.. He says "Hold on you need to talk to Reba."

This is when the feeling came back to me like I had just been sent to the principals office in elementary school...

I got a lesson on proper times to quiet down... How to pick up, how to use a pressure washer to clean up burnout marks, and what is an acceptable level for music to be played....

So let me pass this on to everyone going to be at the bash this year... Pick up after yourself and don't make the 74 yr old lady do it.. I think we covered the burnouts...... We should and act like we own the place not like we're here to rent it..

I think that being a little embarrassed isn't the words to use here, knowing that she was right and being ashamed of our history was where it hurt.......

PLEASE DONT MAKE REBA COME DOWN ON ME AGAIN.....

captain

Last edited:
I feel like heck for you Doug. Hopefully things will go the way Ms. Reba would like them to go.

dudes...you guys are doing burnouts? and you're all leaving the place a mess...?
???

+1 on that. being a bad guest is a GREAT way to make sure that the .org doesnt get to use her place anymore. or anyone elses.

dudes...you guys are doing burnouts? and you're all leaving the place a mess...?
???

Fall Bash got a little out of control...we had better behave if we want to return to Reba's place again.

IMG_0364.jpg

Well, I'll say it.....burnouts are kind of squidlly! Anyway, I hope everything works out good and things are kept in check. Some of us not attending this year may want to attend next year.

A group I ride with in the PNW went to a GTG at a family restaurant. We had over 50 bikes there with our group. Dinner was great. The service was outstanding. I would very much like to go back. Unfortunately, some dumbass on an SV1000 decided to do several burnouts on the freshly repaved parking lot. We were asked NEVER to return.

It only takes one inconsiderate jackass to ruin it for everyone.

It all happened in the heat of the moment and I am sure it will not happen again. The tire just had to go.... :whistle:

The best person can become an ass when alcohol is involved. We have to police our own. Even if it means hurt feelings. It's the truth.

Thanks for the info Omar! We will do our best to keep things picked up and having her say that we are a great group to have there!

--Doug King

Understood Cap. I think I have trash duty on Thursday. If we all do our part, it wont be a mess.

Back