Got distracted from loading for bash today

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Got a call and hooked up with about 8000 of my closest buds :laugh: there was a "blessing of the bikes" service today and the turnout? Yeow.... Conservative estimates are about 8000 bikes by organizers..

Sorry I did not have my camera with me but here are a couple cell phone shots..

If you look closely at this photo, you will see the orange road work sign, look at the line of bikes out there.. (the road was solid bikes for over half a mile parked like what you see now at 3 to 5 rows deep) We later went to small party at a plumbing supply house owned by Harley guy (Greg).. Had a great meal and met a bunch of new people..

Was a pretty amazing collection of bikes (easily dominated by the Harley crowd and I was the only Busa I got to see all day.. Drew a lot of attention anyway :)

DSC00200.JPG

Oh and later I had to test a few of the Brat burgers (apple) for bash.. can not supply junk to the org :)

DSC00202.JPG

dangnabit thought this was gonna be chili girl pics! :laugh: those burgers do sound tasty though :beerchug:

So that's where you were all day...I noticed you were MIA from the org:thumbsup:
:) It was that or head for your side of the country..

knowone called the fellow indiana guys:rulez:
figured i was only out for about 3 hours and you are 2 away.. :laugh: really did not know I was going even... I had no idea it was going to be this massive bike event.. I figured maybe a hundred bikes or so... guess I got that one wrong..

Back