thanks to the damper

highestgrade

Donating Member
Registered
i did a roll off from about 80km/h last night...while powering out...i rode through a rough patch of road....the handle bars began shaking side to side uncontrolably...kinda scary...but i guess thanks to the stock 08 steering damper it slowly regained stability on it's own...btw i never did back off the gas!!!:thumbsup:

I've felt the dreaded head shake a few time and thought to myself I was glad the bike came with a dampener, OEM is better than nothing on this beast. :beerchug:

i did a roll off from about 80km/h last night...while powering out...i rode through a rough patch of road....the handle bars began shaking side to side uncontrolably...kinda scary...but i guess thanks to the stock 08 steering damper it slowly regained stability on it's own...btw i never did back off the gas!!!:thumbsup:

You got a tank slapper at 45 mph? Must have been some rough pavement.. even by Missouri standards.:laugh:

I had that happen at the end of the 1/8th mile track when I got out of the groove. It will get your attention at 110 mph, believe me.

Back