North Florida bike ride

I'm game for Sunday morning. I like to head out by 9ish. Less traffic, and the weather is delightful. I like ride down World Golf Parkway (9 Mile Road) to where it turns into Pacetti (sp) to 208 to 13 and back up. With a pit stop at Alpine Grove Park in Switzerland. A very nice ride. I play softball this morning so unless it is after noon I couldn't make it today.

Last edited:
Are you guys getting the same weekend winds that we have been getting in Orlando lately? Seems the last two months we have 20-30 MPH winds every weekend. I hate it! I get blown all over the place and it is tiring. You guys fighting the wind also?

I'm game for whenever. I live over at the World Golf Village. Christianjax, I think that I may have seen you around before. Do you also have a cruiser bike that you wife rides? Anyway I can meet anytime I just thought that it would be a great weekend to do so. My # is 472-1953 Trey:laugh:

I will be making at least one-maybe 2 trips to St. Augustine from Starke today / possibly again tomorrow.Taking the boy over to a condo party then coming back solo.Anyone in that area?And yes-the winds have been awful for at least a month.Have been wanting to take the boat fishing but I'm not going offshore in 8 foot seas.Terrible.
Mike

I'm game for whenever. I live over at the World Golf Village. Christianjax, I think that I may have seen you around before. Do you also have a cruiser bike that you wife rides? Anyway I can meet anytime I just thought that it would be a great weekend to do so. My # is 472-1953 Trey:laugh:
Yep, that would be me.

it was nice meeting up with you Ban-One. Nice ride.
We came across a road block in Hastings and cops were stopping EVERYONE and we had to pull our helmets off. They had Machine guns (looked like M-16's) Guess they were looking for someone. Creepy.

I ride the Buck everyday, dangerous bridge. Hope to meet up wit you-all sometime in the future.

100_4231.jpg

Last edited:
Christianjax, it was great to meet you. Very nice and clean bike you have there. It was a fun ride despite almost going off the road on that curve??? We will have to do it again. I will stay tuned to see if anyone wants to ride tomorrow.

Back