Need detail on a specific part PLEASE!!!!

sessions

Registered
I sold my stock mirrors on ebay the other day and they are in great condition, but i got an e-mail saying the right side buffer is missing and they wont mount properly???, what is this part that he is talking about any pics or detaild description would help so i can get this fixed... thanks

He may be talking about the rubber piece that goes between the mirror and the upright

here...BigBSBusa had it right...#18

1.jpg

Are you sure your was missing? I got a set of mirrors and sent them off and they came back without them, but I wasn't sure if they were even there before.

The cushions could be considered and added part....like the screws. If someone buys a cover of some type do they expect to get the gasket as well.....unless it is said to be included?

I know when you buy OEM lower fairings they do not come with the screw clips.

Are you sure your was missing? I got a set of mirrors and sent them off and they came back without them, but I wasn't sure if they were even there before.

The cushions could be considered and added part....like the screws. If someone buys a cover of some type do they expect to get the gasket as well.....unless it is said to be included?

I know when you buy OEM lower fairings they do not come with the screw clips.

im not sure he called it a buffer idk what that is, and i dont recall having them on at all so it may not even be the part. he said the left one was with it but the right was missing, i asked him for a detailed description of what he ment by buffer!!!

Back