Going on a little ride today.

racerV

Did you say something?
Donating Member
Registered
Departing from Waynesville, NC at noon, traveling up 441 to Townsend TN, then heading to the Dragon via the North side. Anyone wanna meet up, give me a call. 330.472.8275

aaah 441.. my FAVORITE road!! :cheerleader: Townsend is nice too... Have fun... enjoy it while you can!! You are headed to the land of flat and straight after the bash!! :poke:

Wish I could go, but I have to work. Have fun and be careful. :beerchug:

Ok, I am back in one piece! I wasn't able to get too many photos becasue I was riding most of the time. I left at noon and didn't get back until 6:30. Most of that time I was riding. Bogus and Busa159....you thought I was fast on the corners before...you ain't seen nothin yet :whistle: I am starting to get my groove on with this machine and it feels GREAT!!! Check out the 18 year old girl I met riding the dragon on her dad's Busa! She has to sell it becasue she got caught speeding in Wisconcin and her insurance is 3 grand a year! Got a shot of the new Buell, it looks OK, sounds pretty good even with stock exhaust, but I still think it is a different shaped kind of turd. My buddy was sporting his 05 Z1000 and does pretty well with it, even riding 2 up!

100_6956.jpg

100_6957.jpg

100_6958.jpg

100_6959.jpg

100_6960.jpg

100_6961.jpg

100_6962.jpg

100_6963.jpg

Oh great..... now I gotta work on technique even more to keep up.... "here comes the rabbit"

John, you are all heart brother.. :) looking forward to the ride myself...

Back