Just got back from the Dragon

racerV

Did you say something?
Donating Member
Registered
It was a little cool but the roads were clear :thumbsup: The Phillips was completely empty...that is about to change :whistle:

100_6955.jpg

Phillips may never be the same after this trip... :whistle:

Glad you got up there while all is quiet :bowdown:

Lucky... I think I'll be there this weekend if the weather holds out. Glad you had a good ride. :beerchug:

Next week will be my first time and all I'll see is wall-to-wall Busas at the Phillips! :thumbsup:

Looks like a nice day, nice bike and a nice view. now where have I seen that before?

I will miss it but it will give me something to look forward to when I get to come back.:beerchug:

Gona be alot louder this weekend there:thumbsup:.My Roadstar Warrior brothers will be there from RS Warrior.com :beerchug: Wish I could be there.Had drainage tube removed today,stiches next week.:please:

Lucky... I think I'll be there this weekend if the weather holds out. Glad you had a good ride. :beerchug:

We'll be there on Sunday if you want to stop by. :poke: :thumbsup:

Gona be alot louder this weekend there:thumbsup:.My Roadstar Warrior brothers will be there from RS Warrior.com :beerchug: Wish I could be there.Had drainage tube removed today,stiches next week.:please:

Spent some time with them last year. Great group of people. I heard the wedding was pretty awesome too. :laugh:

Back