FieldSheer Sale (some pretty decent stuff)

Thanks for the link. First glance didn't show anything in my size, but maybe I will luck out.

Good find; finally picked up the sliders for the FS Pants I have (not that I've ever acutually SCUFFED sliders -Yet, that is)....

Good find; finally picked up the sliders for the FS Pants I have (not that I've ever acutually SCUFFED sliders -Yet, that is)....

Don't be surprised if you get your pucks scuffed come Saturday! :beerchug:

I have a pair of the Fieldsheer gloves with Kangaroo palms. By far the most comfy gloves I have ever worn. I did crash in the first pair I had and didn't get a mark on me other than my little finger on my right hand. The glove opened up and my little finger was exposed and bleeding. I tossed that pair and went back for seconds and bought another identical pair. Hard headed I guess but I love the gloves for comfort. Street only, I don't do track events with them. For that I use my Joe Rocket Speedmasters or Alpinestar Pros.

I have no crash history in fieldsheer other than gloves. I do have an interesting comment to share made by our Joe Rocket Rep whom we get our Joe Rocket gear through. She gave Fieldsheer the lowest marks of any of the available gear on the market including Icon. I did not ask for details but I do put a certain ammout of faith in her since leathers is her game.

I have no opinion, just sharing my experience.

Thanks.
I have 2 Fieldsheer suits and am needing a Cool Max undersuit for in case it ever does warm up around here. Got 'em at almost half price.:thumbsup:

I have a pair of the Fieldsheer gloves with Kangaroo palms. By far the most comfy gloves I have ever worn. I did crash in the first pair I had and didn't get a mark on me other than my little finger on my right hand. The glove opened up and my little finger was exposed and bleeding. I tossed that pair and went back for seconds and bought another identical pair. Hard headed I guess but I love the gloves for comfort. Street only, I don't do track events with them. For that I use my Joe Rocket Speedmasters or Alpinestar Pros.

I have no crash history in fieldsheer other than gloves. I do have an interesting comment to share made by our Joe Rocket Rep whom we get our Joe Rocket gear through. She gave Fieldsheer the lowest marks of any of the available gear on the market including Icon. I did not ask for details but I do put a certain ammout of faith in her since leathers is her game.

I have no opinion, just sharing my experience.

Interesting

I have two jackets from Fieldsheer and I can assure you I wouldn't have bought my second if I wasn't happy with the first.

Same with gloves, I bought a set for summer, when it got cold I bought a set for winter.

No offense but I don't put a lot of faith in anyone who bad-mouths a competitor. I prefer then allow their product to do the talking. If they argue about another competitors product they are generally compensating. Just my .2c

I get compliments on my Fieldsheer Aston Leather Jacket all the time. When it's cold and I'm wearing my Fieldsheer Congo as my primary jacket, I take the armor out of the Aston and just wear it as a normal leather jacket. It's a sharp looking jacket.

The Fieldsheer Mach 6 Mesh Gloves are nice a cool in the winter, and Fieldsheer Street Tour gloves are warm in the winter. I would highly recommend either of these products to anyone.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link. I just ordered this. :beerchug:

Fieldsheer Aston Leather Jacket - Motorcycle Superstore

2009_Fieldsheer_Aston_Leather_Jacket_Black.jpg

2009_Fieldsheer_Aston_Leather_Jacket_Black_2.jpg

Back