Twotonevert dont read this

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys James wants to come pick up his bikes tomorrow, I know I said you guys could ride them for a week or so until he came to get them but I need them back by tomorrow.

Last I heard someone in Ohio got caught in a hail storm on there way to the Weight Watchers 1000 lb couples award banquet. Does anyone know who has them now.

If memory serves me correctly

I think DJSIN was going to do a Nitrous VS Stock comparison then he was going to drop them off to Hayabusa2005 so Misty could practice riding a Busa. I know the guy that drilled into is computer while installing a tag bracket was going to practice with another bracket, He was supposed to hand them off to they guy who has the horns ( Who knows ) and then I think it was going to go to ( Damn I forget )

Who has them now ???

I still have one of them. I had a chain tied to the rear subframe and was using it to try to get that stump out of my back yard.

Oh, yeah, about that subframe....

I still have one of them. I had a chain tied to the rear subframe and was using it to try to get that stump out of my back yard.

Oh, yeah, about that subframe....

Do you have a vise a pipe wrench and maybe a tube bender,

we tried pulling it off with the U-Haul when the battery died but we ended up dropping it and dragging it down the street for a couple blocks before i got the truck stopped (couldn't see it in the mirrors but got curious about the sparks flying around back there)...we got everything put back in place with duct tape and jb weld though :thumbsup:

we tried pulling it off with the U-Haul when the battery died but we ended up dropping it and dragging it down the street for a couple blocks before i got the truck stopped (couldn't see it in the mirrors but got curious about the sparks flying around back there)...we got everything put back in place with duct tape and jb weld though :thumbsup:

Just hurry up and get it back here, Its a Blue and Silver 05 so the duct tape should blend right in, He should never notice. :please:

i don't remember who took it away...i think they were talking about fixing TTV up with some Lord Humongous upgrades :whistle:

UHHHHHH, the Katana, Uhhhhhh is uhhhhh is uhhhhhh, OK? I think. It may be a little dirty but ok. We tried something different. We thought if they could do a superMotard, we would try a SuperRetard and throw knobbies on a Katana and do some super Moto kind of stuff. So we laid out a track on the 600 acres behind my house here and had fun. I will try and wash it tomorrow and have it back Wednesday. Is that soon enough?

Back