Tre

Big K

Registered
I just wanted to know if my tre would mess with my PC III usb. Or can you run them both together.

notagain.jpg
:whistle:

OK My question to this to clear up something before another TRE purchase.....We all understand that the way the TRE works is that it makes your bike think it is in 5th gear. It makes your bike think it is in 5th gear ON ALL GEARS!
My Question:
So how does this not them mess with your your PCIII map when the PCIII is looking at gears, rpm and fuel intake? Does someone have more details as to how and why it does not interfere?

:rofl:
Sorry to instigate further debate. :laugh: I'm just really curious as the "math" doesn't work out in my head. I mean think about it....if your bike is constantly reading as its in 5th gear all the time due to the TRE, how will that not affect your PCIII from detecting 5th gear and applying 5th gear settings from your map for all gears? :whistle:

hey pashnit...i see that the GIPRO-S02-BL is listed at $159.95 the right price? any GB's going on for this?

looks like whoever makes gipro doesn't offer much in the way of profit margin for distributors which kind of sucks.

hey pashnit...i see that the GIPRO-S02-BL is listed at $159.95 the right price? any GB's going on for this?

looks like whoever makes gipro doesn't offer much in the way of profit margin for distributors which kind of sucks.

Healtech Electronics (makers of) has MAP pricing on all their stuff- Speedohealer, GI Pro, Xtre, and new GIpro DS. They don't allow GB's, so best I can do is throw in some free shipping. :thumbsup: All their stuff is really popular with riders though. The GIpro DS Gear Indicator is their newest item. Basically a Gear Indicator without the ATRE built in. They also finally have one for Honda now too. Much smaller, & comes in 3 colors.

Buy Now: GIpro DS GI Pro Gear Indicator for Motorcycles | Pashnit Moto

new DS model on the right
GIPRO-DS_size_500.jpg

On ZX6R :bowdown:
GPDS_ZX6R_bike.jpg

GIPRO-DS_size_500.jpg

GPDS_ZX6R_bike.jpg

tre works fine for me with pc3. Rocker must not matter that much seeing as i made 171 rwhp:laugh:

:thumbsup: True about that Vigor! No doubt about that! I just can't help the Engineer in me from coming out! :laugh: I've been reading a little here in the forum and the actual site for the "Boostbysmith.com" products. It does the same as the TRE only you get the choice of TRE or another technology that does the same thing BUT without the whole thing of making your bike always think its in 5th gear! Sounds like an improved and better product if it manages to do the same thing but in a much cleaner process? Worth a thought?

I'm really curious by nature, maybe the reason why I'm in the field I'm in.....so if you're doing 171 BHP now, give some thought if you could get a little more "gittyup" if your bike wasn't limited to registering all gears as 5th gear? Just a curious thought.

So thus my pondering question as to how does the TRE not interfere with the PCIII if its making the bike lok like its always in 5th gear? Not that I don't beleive it....just curious as to how. I'm a science and data person. Surely there must be a guru who can answer that here? :bowdown:

Cheeseman, are your thoughts on the X-Tre the same with the 3 different maps? If so, why do you say? I, as many others do, value your vast knowledge. Please inform if you have the time.

Back