Lojack

Htown Busa

Registered
I'm looking into getting a lojack for my bike. I wanted to know if there was another system similar to lojack. I had a car once with a locating system by Pacific Bell. You could call anytime and it would tell you where my car was located. Before I invest in the lojack, wanted to find out if anyone heard a a system similar to the Pacific bell system.

Lo-Jack is widely supported by most law enforcement. The system only works if you can get to it quickly before your thief disables the system (if they know about it.) Best not to risk working with another company that may not have as much notoriety as Lo-Jack.

Just my 2 cents.

To tell you the truth Ive looked into LowJack and thought it was alittle high. I went down to the local SPY shop and found a GPS tracker for cars. The one you can put on peoples cars and track the route they take and speed and just exactly where they are. Well its got an IPhone app now and you can look up your trackers anytime you want on your phone. So if its stolen you can track it and deal with the problem yourself....I went this route bc I can deal with someone that steals my bike better and find it faster than any Officer around. This tracker and my Glock and im ready to find you.:whistle: Just something to think about. Oh and it doesnt cost a monthly fee.

To tell you the truth Ive looked into LowJack and thought it was alittle high. I went down to the local SPY shop and found a GPS tracker for cars. The one you can put on peoples cars and track the route they take and speed and just exactly where they are. Well its got an IPhone app now and you can look up your trackers anytime you want on your phone. So if its stolen you can track it and deal with the problem yourself....I went this route bc I can deal with someone that steals my bike better and find it faster than any Officer around. This tracker and my Glock and im ready to find you.:whistle: Just something to think about. Oh and it doesnt cost a monthly fee.

That sounds great. Hell, we live in Texas. In Texas, we have a right to protect our property by any means necessary. :whistle:

Back