new windscreen

luvmybusa

Donating Member
Registered
Some may remember the story of when I lost my two pups back in December. Well I wanted to do something special for them and after talking with Revolution, this is what we came up with...

Busa 001.jpg

Busa 002.jpg

Busa 003.jpg

Seen the other thread that Rev did while painting it. Looked great then, looks even better on the bike. Like said above awsome work.

i was wonderin' if you got it yet. the black background goes good with the bike. did you notice the two "glows" in the clouds, in the lettering, top left?

glad i could paint it for ya, and thanks for the work :beerchug:

and thanks all.

i was wonderin' if you got it yet. the black background goes good with the bike. did you notice the two "glows" in the clouds, in the lettering, top left?

glad i could paint it for ya, and thanks for the work :beerchug:

and thanks all.

I did notice those but it just hit me now what they represent. It was a great idea! I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out!!

very nice i didnt get to see that thread about what happened, what was the name so i can check it out? Very Nice, i had to lay one of my dogs down about 4mo ago and it was the hardest thing i have ever done... "DONT WATCH MARLEY AND ME"... great work and a good memory:thumbsup:

Back