Ed Hardy Busa

904hayabusa

Registered
I just got back from Lake Havasu AZ, for Spring Break Bikefest where I ran across a radical Busa with a custom body done up in Ed Hardy paint and graphics. Did anyone else see it, or know anything about it?

102-0216_IMG.JPG

102-0227_IMG.JPG

102-0228_IMG.JPG

102-0229_IMG.JPG

102-0230_IMG.JPG

102-0231_IMG.JPG

102-0232_IMG.JPG

102-0233_IMG.JPG

102-0234_IMG.JPG

102-0235_IMG.JPG

Looks good,

However the Dragon makes me laugh, looks like the dragon from Starky and Hutch movie, lol...
???

I personally like Revolution's stuff much better than that....

I like it! Does anyone have a group of famous people that own a Busa? If so, who has the the best looking Busa?:thumbsup:

I really want to know more about that body work... I like that nose and tail.

Last edited:
I personally like Revolution's stuff much better than that....
+1 his tiger work was a lot nicer IMO... and the signature? eeeek!! The day I can afford it, Rev gets my panels for one if his "one off" creations.. (well if I can talk him into it..)

is that a 'cast' section on the rear swing arm??

Looks good,

However the Dragon makes me laugh, looks like the dragon from Starky and Hutch movie, lol...
???

Thought it was a white tiger either way didn't like the art on it not really sure why, I have seen some nice murals though on the Busa's. Could be just the pics didn't do the artist justice. Plastics look awesome but don't see a headlight.:lol:

Just noticed the art on the sig on Rev's bike :thumbsup:
looks really good could be I am just not into that other style of art or something.

Dam and :welcome: aboard :cheerleader::cheerleader:

Last edited:
I gotta say that no matter how good of a paint job it is, if it takes away from the natural lines of the Hayabusa's bodywork, its not that good in my eyes. His name all over it is one thing but flames and all the rest tend to cover up or mask the beautiful curves and flow of the bike.

Ed Hardy is something I don't get. What is the big deal. Any air brush artist could have given me that design. If I didn't know it was Ed Hardy (which is hard in this case), I would say it was okay but was expecting much more as far as design is concerned. Other than that, the bike looks good.

Back