Great Deals from KaleCoAuto!!!

Good stuff, I haven't had to change/add oil for years thanks to the oil bypass kit. It works awesome.:thumbsup:

I still have a few more paychecks to save up for the flux capcitor I always wanted. Cool thing is the busa won't have as hard a time reaching 88mph as the DeLorian did.:cheerleader:

:laugh: hey i see that they even have the muffler bearings for 49.99 what a deal. :laugh:

Do you know what material the powerband is made of and if it takes a speciaL TOOL TO ADJUST IT? I like this idea.:cheerleader:
yea but if you read the package it is "known to cause cancer in parakeets only in the state of California"

I picked up a round square hole cutter from these folks a while back and installed the backwards frame sliders. Couldn't find the right saw so I cut it with the no-cut saw and it worked out great!:whistle:

I picked up a round square hole cutter from these folks a while back and installed the backwards frame sliders. Couldn't find the right saw so I cut it with the no-cut saw and it worked out great!:whistle:

:laugh:

Back