Scar wondered about the first bash. I dug it up.

A lot of members that I don't see post much anymore.

Wow, that's crazy. There have only been a handfull of Bash's. The way alot of people talk lead me to believe that there have been dozens of them.

Interesting to see how many are still around and how many I've never heard of that were around in 2004 ???

Chris...thanks for the work! Very cool!

It's amazing to see how people interacted even five years ago. Still very much like 'family'.

Lots of good reading... :beerchug:

Thanks for the thoughts. We've been meeting and communing every 6 months since April 2004.

Yep, this board means A LOT to many people, including myself. Very few bone heads here, and we've got a multitude of responsible adults from every demographic.

The phrase, "Why can't we all just get along"...Well, we all do get along fine here on the org. I don't think one could say that about any other "orginization".

Mighty fine place with mighty fine folks, I tell ya.

Chris

Thanks for the thoughts. We've been meeting and communing every 6 months since April 2004.

Yep, this board means A LOT to many people, including myself. Very few bone heads here, and we've got a multitude of responsible adults from every demographic.

The phrase, "Why can't we all just get along"...Well, we all do get along fine here on the org. I don't think one could say that about any other "orginization".

Mighty fine place with mighty fine folks, I tell ya.

Chris

Well said, and true, every word of it. :beerchug: Thanks again, bro!

wow I can't believe I was the first reply to busa bash I..... that was a long time ago already..... :thumbsup:

Back