Glowjob

Vonderbach

Your AD here!
Donating Member
Registered
I'm considering adding neon to my bike, I just love the look. Who here has neons installed and do you have pics? Secondly, what color neon would you suggest for my bike?

Busa.jpg

I was thinking of an orange neon (if such a color exists) but my bro-in-law thinks it's too much.

I think red would look good. I have an 06 blk/gray and I was wanting to do mine in red or blue.:2cents: :beerchug:

Yes...i think the neon is cool......
as for colour , orange makes it tuff....NOthing rhymes with orange...lol

Does anyone have white leds under there bike. I was about to order white. I want to be different and alot of people probably don't have white. I changed my tack out to white and have the white angel eye. The white led's I'm not sure about I really want it but would like to see it before I install it.

Does anyone have white leds under there bike. I was about to order white. I want to be different and alot of people probably don't have white. I changed my tack out to white and have the white angel eye. The white led's I'm not sure about I really want it but would like to see it before I install it.

I have seen white on cars. Looks pretty cool. Gives it a nice flaoting affest. I think you should do it.:thumbsup:

it's just a toggle switch put through the fairing post... btw orange LEDs are not that bright as opposed to say blue or green LED's so pick your color wisely... :thumbsup:

Back