Brocks Shortie Alien/Megaphone exhuast w/ noise baffle

casualdreamer

Registered
Well, I am finally back from deployment and ready to dump all the money I have earned into my mistress. I am curious, I want to get the brocks performance exhaust but I don't know if it will pass inspections in N.C has any ever had any problems with getting inspections done with these on. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you..

Thanks for all the support and help that I everyone has given me while I was gone. Thank you som much...:bowdown:

Good choice for the exhaust. I have the shortmeg, but we don't have to pass inspections here in OK so I'm not for sure if it would pass inspection or not. I hope someone will be able to answer this question for you.

I have the short meg and it is the loudest thing i have ever heard!!! There is no way if you have a Decible level law it will pass. Just put it like this if your buddy is riding in front of you with a full Tuskigi system on a 1397 busa he cant hear is bike. If you pass him he can't hear his bike. When you out in front of him, he can't hear his bike. And well you can't hear nothing but your bike!!!....

Just the way i like it. Best pipe i've ever had!!

Back