Canyon dancer 2

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
They still make the old style.I tried out the new style ok it does ever so slightly touch fuel tank but does have the velvet stuff over the strap were it makes contact.I intend put micro towells under that 4 added protection.The + it dont evn come close your controls or side of fairing.I have launch button by my shifter buttons + I dont want strap getting them this clears them easy.I used it last weekend + I like it.Got mine from SCHNITZ RACING

28t9vf5.jpg

15x3ksh.jpg

2mrctuv.jpg

165usn.jpg

33kad8j.jpg

That is sweet. At one point, I was going to try and come up with something like this. Tired of the straps riding up on the grips and getting everything outta wack. Gonna have to look into these. Thanks for the pics.:thumbsup:

I have the CD 1 and like it, but it appears they have adressed my concern on the strap hitting the controls.

What is the bar cup made from?

That looks pretty nice, but i think ill stick with my original for now. I think ive only used it like twice since ive had the bike.

Its works very well and is easy on the grips. I have a Throttlemeister on it too.

Last edited:
I guess you could always stick a rag over the grip if you wanted extra protection for bar ends from the cups

Back