This video is crazy!!!

Yeah, that is one of the more popular videos on Youtube for bikes....amazing power wheelies...the wind blast without a fairing must be tough though!

Get off You Tube and get to work....who do you think you are? Lycan?

Yea I have seen the vid before! It is bad Ghost Rider, I love how the wheel just pulls up so easy!

I have seen a couple of videos supposedly by "GhostRider". I also heard the original GR ate sh*t and met his maker on just such a ride. Supposedly there's a new GhostRider keepin' it going but of course I can't find anything validating the rumors.

Either way, the pilot has no fear of the 4k lbs object around him.

I believe that's ghostrider. Haven't heard or seen much of him in the past year ???

I have seen a couple of videos supposedly by "GhostRider". I also heard the original GR ate sh*t and met his maker on just such a ride. Supposedly there's a new GhostRider keepin' it going but of course I can't find anything validating the rumors.

Either way, the pilot has no fear of the 4k lbs object around him.

Scares that crap out of me just watching it....:please:

The LCD screen on the bottom right...is that the speedometer marking 270 - 280MPH? Holy SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII...........!!!! NAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! Can't Be!!!! Someone talk me down please!!!:eek:

its in kilometers not mph, and the reason you dont see ghost rider videos being posted anymore is he was caught and arrested.....not all of his video's are on the busa either I have seen him on r1's gsxr 1000's too , and even a bmx bike, my favorite video is where he does multiple burnouts in front of the castle and police and then they chase him for 20 minutes, all the while he is toying with them... NOT FOR ME I PLAY IT SAFE AND RESPECT THE POLICE TOO!

Last edited by a moderator:
These guys will be weeded out of the gene pool shortly enough....

Back