Browns Plating Chrome)

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
I just wanted to give a shout out and sum props to Ron over at Browns plating in kentucky.
I have literally spent thousands of dollars at browns in my younger yrs. when I drove Harley's.
I have minimal chrome on my Busa, but I had something done by them recently. And it actually was for them to strip some chrome off of my handlebars. I was hesitant about doing it being so close to the bash. But Ron took care of me and I got my stuff back in a week and a half.

Normally, they cater a lot to Harleys, but also do sportbikes. If you want good service and good quality, you owe it to yourself to give them a try.
Every voicemail I left, Ronnie always got back to me! Good quality, fast service, great finished product.

thanks Ron!! :beerchug:

Brown's Plating | No One Lays Down Chrome Like Us

They did some beautiful case covers on my wife's old Sporty. Not surprised to hear they are still doing excellent work.

Not many good places to get chroming done. I have talked with them about doing some work, but haven't followed through in getting it done yet. They were great to talk to and were realistic with time projections and very understanding of what I wanted to do. Not that it means much, but I will be doing business with them!

They did my 78 lowrider. I had about $1100 in chrome back when that was a lot of money. I was stationed at Pearl harbor and waited weeks. But it was worth it. They did an incredible job.

I have had busa parts plated there indirectly
I was doing bizznass with custom van+cycle in Evansville

Thats were they send there stuff 2 b blinged.

everything has always came back fantastic they do great work.

Back