Ride on the BACK? NO THANKS!

bazooki

Registered
I haven't been on the co-pilot seat of a bike in about 25 years and I don't intend to visit it again any time soon. I don't know about any of you folks but I just don't trust anybody enough to ride on the back of a bike with them!:whistle: I need to be in full control of whatever bike I'm on and watching over the shoulder of someone else just doesn't cut it.

Does anybody else share my allergy to the passenger post?:laugh:

I haven't been on the co-pilot seat of a bike in about 25 years and I don't intend to visit it again any time soon. I don't know about any of you folks but I just don't trust anybody enough to ride on the back of a bike with them!:whistle: I need to be in full control of whatever bike I'm on and watching over the shoulder of someone else just doesn't cut it.

Does anybody else share my allergy to the passenger post?:laugh:

you mean like this::laugh:

2222.jpg

2222.jpg

My bike doesn't have a back seat, this is my story and I'm sticking to it.

only with a person i really trust... and that is still considered riding BIOTCH:whistle:

if its a hot girl with large assets i will ride on back and hold onto her breastises
lol i will however turn my head so knowone recognizes me...

I would, if it was the 2-seat motoGP bike that does V.I.P rides before some races!:cheerleader: Randy M.(sp) rides the bike,former american gp racer.I would even go twice!:thumbsup::laugh:

Back