failed inspection

mayywayy33

Registered
Well guys I'm in germany and been here for 7 yrs and this is the first time I had a hayabusa failed inspection. The Reason my YOSHI RS-3 too loud in germany now you are only allowed 95 Decibels and I hit 105 Decibels. well I have to put the stock pipes on and go back again oh well.

DSC00244.jpg

I didnt know guys actually go ttheir bike inspected???

its only a $25 fine here ..if your caught and who wants that ugly sticker on their bike anyway:whistle:

that sux! i got a friend who does mine, but he still can be hard on ya....

I didnt know guys actually go ttheir bike inspected???

its only a $25 fine here ..if your caught and who wants that ugly sticker on their bike anyway:whistle:

try again..it is a $78 fine. And you will show you have it inspected when you pay the fine or they issue another fine.

I know...I got one last 4th of July

Last edited:
there isn't another shop over here. you have to get all you vehicles inspected in the same place. military ran. But I have a pocket of steel wool I will put in there next time. :rofl:

When I got my full pipe put on they gave me my stock cans, and pairvalve back in a bag. I told them I didn't want them, to just throw them away. Then the guy said I would need them, to put back on when it was time to get it inspected. He said that's why when you order an aftermarket pipe they all say "for track use only". Hopefully I'll be in a position to trade my 06 in before 24/8/2011

Must be nice being in Germany and opening that bike up on the Autobahn. Also if I remember correctly there are soe really nice roads in your area around Vilseck

Atleast you only have bolt-on cans. 8 bolts and they're swapped. Easy.

Back