Factory wheel color

RC Randy

Registered
Have a 02 silver/gray and have a couple of paint nicks on the rear wheel I would like to touch up. Checked the Colorite website and they list space black as the wheel color. To me, they don't look black. They list the same color from 02-07 for wheels

Anyone ever used one of their pens to touch up wheels and have the correct color?

Iv benn using one of those pens (also a brush) from Walmart. They are 5 bucks. The color I use is NIGHTHAWK BLACK PEARL or just NIGHTHAWK BLACK. make sure you get the pen that says "import vehicles" on it. You cant even tell my rims are nicked up.

Oh and you can also use MIDNIGHT BLACK too. Midnight black is a universal black with a clear coat mixture. When you apply it to any kind of black, it blends in.

Iv benn using one of those pens (also a brush) from Walmart. They are 5 bucks. The color I use is NIGHTHAWK BLACK PEARL or just NIGHTHAWK BLACK. make sure you get the pen that says "import vehicles" on it. You cant even tell my rims are nicked up.

Thanks for the tip Outlaw.:bowdown:

I use a Testors model paint pen on my Blackbird, but they are a few shades darker black than the Busa.

200.gif

Back