Spike Sliders

Kosinski

Registered
I bought my bike a little used, but instead of putting the sliders on with the cut, the cut into the fairing. It doesnt look bad but I was going to change it and get some black spike sliders, any sugg. and where to get them?
:please:

Send DEMMYM a PM he might know where to get some. :thumbsup:

If protection is what you want, I think there is nothing short of true, straight mount, through the body sliders. If it's just looks, then wherever! Raydog

P1010554.JPG

P1010555.JPG

well of course its for protection, I just dont like the plain ones that are on there now, I saw a few pics of a busa with the black spike ones, they were cool, just wondering

I just don't know how the offset ones work....I saw a gsxr 750 lowside on the track and the sliders (like my above ones) absolutely saved the whole bike. The bike slid 20 feet and spun on the slider like a top! Back in the pits we were all amazed at the protection that little piece offered. The plastic wasn't even cracked!

That awesome, I guess I will stick with the safety, I just think that my blk busa wth side spikes would look really cool, but you do have a perfect point!:beerchug:

I made mine!!!! Not the best idea for protection, bu they do work i laid mine over a mo ago and just cracked the faring around the spike.

DSCN3600.jpg

DSCN3605.jpg

I have a spare set with matching bar ends and front axle spikes i will sell pretty cheap, there not black heres a pic, they were also made nobody else had them, let me know if ya want them.

e-bay 004.jpg

e-bay 002.jpg

e-bay 003.jpg

If protection is what you want, I think there is nothing short of true, straight mount, through the body sliders. If it's just looks, then wherever! Raydog

I have been hum and haing now for a while to put sliders on my Busa.
Bought them 6 months ago.

Yours looks so good that I am going to do mine as well.???

Back