New Member!

Kosinski

Registered
Whats up everybody, Just want to say hey and that I am excited to have as many people talking about what drives us. I am from Charleston SC and have an 06 Blk busa, its only my 5th one..LOL Anyway, I am sure to have questions and pics coming soon.

:welcome: to the org. post up them pics as soon as ya can.

yes. I had one that was stolen years ago, and sold a few getting my business going, but love the one that i have now

I sold my first one to my brother, the 2nd one got stolen, sold the 3rd one to go back to school, and 4th sold it to help pay for the start up of my business, I am not getting rid of this one, I am finally at the point in my life where I am stable so.. thats the history.

:welcome:brother. Hate the others had to go, but happy to see your at the point to where you can keep this one. What kind of business you got?

:welcome: 5th one eh???

It's about dam time you showed up here:poke:

:laugh::laugh: JK FYI the pic police have already been dispatched to your location and in about 16 days 400 hundred angry Busa owners will be kicking in your door an rummaging through PC an shoe boxes for pics cause you owe quite a few Busa pics:rofl:

Feel free to use the clock up above as the count down timer for the raid.:rofl:

Last edited:
Back