I'm so excited!!!

O Holy P

Registered
I'm getting my wife a bike!!! She has expressed interest in the past and I've even had her on a small 80cc dirt bike for a few hours. And now she is really motivated and excited/nervous to get into riding. I was looking around on Craigslist and found a really good deal on a blue '00 SV650. Hopefully I'll have it in our possession in the next week or so and when I come home for vacation at the end of the month I can get her going so she can practice and take the MSF course to get legal.

Man I'm so stoked that my wife will be a riding partner. I just hope everything goes well and she doesn't have an episode that will scare her away from it.

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Congrats!! You'll love it... just don't nit pick her TOOOO much.

I'm getting my wife a bike!!! She has expressed interest in the past and I've even had her on a small 80cc dirt bike for a few hours. And now she is really motivated and excited/nervous to get into riding. I was looking around on Craigslist and found a really good deal on a blue '00 SV650. Hopefully I'll have it in our possession in the next week or so and when I come home for vacation at the end of the month I can get her going so she can practice and take the MSF course to get legal.

Man I'm so stoked that my wife will be a riding partner. I just hope everything goes well and she doesn't have an episode that will scare her away from it.

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Very good stuff. Good luck and have fun. Def beats 2 up on the Busa!!:thumbsup:

:beerchug: :thumbsup: Glad you are able to share riding with her other then just 2up. I still keep trying to get my wife to ride. Hope the SV650 works out for her!!

Thanks! Yea I like keeping the hump on, looks soo much better that way. :laugh: She liked the Honda Rebel 250 but I told her she would probably get annoyed with the lack of power after 3 or 4 weeks of riding. I think the SV will be a great bike for her to begin on and keep her happy for a long while. I will try to get some pics of her on the SV when I get home for vacation. :beerchug:

This is my wife's fourth year riding. She took the MSF course, and has done great. Loves to go riding now. You will have a great time riding with your wife, although it is somewhat unsetteling the first few times you go riding together.:thumbsup:

Thats great, I wish you both the best. ME, I like riding alone. But thats me. :laugh:

i'd love to have my wife on a her own bike but ever since we almost got into an accident last summer, she's fallen back from even riding 2 up!! :-(.....

Check into getting some sort of comunication set up with her, it will make things much easier.

I have already, looking to get the Cardo SCALA system for us to use for communicating on the road. I'm already planting safety seeds for her to be cautious of (cagers).

After about 8 months, I finally got my wife on the back with me. Didn't think that would ever happen, so maybe in about 5 years, her own bike...:whistle:

Update: She just passed her MSF course and will be legal on Tuesday (5/5)!!! She said she was nervous as hell and shaking like a leaf taking the riding test part. I told her it's all part of getting comfortable with the bike, the more you are on it the more comfortable you will get. Gonna have her practice a lot on the SV, hopefully she'll be ready for the road before long. :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Back