Need L Mirror and DB Windscreen

ThrlSkr

Registered
Just got the "beast" out for a ride today. Had a dead battery though. By the time I boosted it and got moving it was dark!

Parked across the street from my place and went out for a bit. When I come back, someone had hit me, knocked her over and gone.

Left the bike laying on its side in the street. So far my left mirror is broken and the top left section of my puig dbj shattered.

Anyone with a stock lh mirror for a '96 or a reasonable priced windscreen please get at me ASAP.

God I hope I find the a$$hole who did this . . .

Man sorry about your bike, that's why I never stray too far away from it when I'm out. They probably laughed and said oooooops as they drove off.

Thanks bro. FUnny thing is I never leave it for more than 15 minutes or so without covering it. With the cover on, people tend not to even notice it. Last night was an exception.

Inspected it again. Not too bad, but friggin barbaric . . .

house and bike 001.JPG

house and bike 002.JPG

Kewl man, thanks. I have been real busy since my first post. I need to get my horse back on the road ASAP

I found a new set of aftermarkets with carbon fiber look for $24 and a doublebubble for $30. Not my puig, but will do for now. All in all I spent $82.

mirrors.jpg

screen.jpg

Back