IPhone riding question.....

hayabusa36

My Busa And I. Till Death Do Us Part.
Registered
Does anyone listen to music on there IPhone ( has IPod built in ) while riding and If so, do you have it set up so you can answer 911 calls from home?
I would really like some input on what if any set up's people are using or available. :please: Thanks

Last edited:
Autocom will do it..

I can talk on the phone, listen to Ipod or satellite.

i'd rather hear the bike, and traffic. unless i'm on the highway in the middle of nowhere.

Well thats just it, Just joined South Shore Motorcycle Club and I will be doing alot more long rides.

The autocom looks good but how do I press the answer button on the phone when it rings???

I see, I read more about it. Disregaurd that last Quote,lol Duh...

I use the Cardo Scala-Rider. The phone is bluetooth connected and voice-activated to answer. For the music component it has a wire that goes from the phone to the helmet. The phone is in my upper jacket pocket. When the phone rings, the music stops. Very nice.

As you know the phone will silence the ipod when it rings, if you have it in a position that you can see the screen, ie, top of your tank bag, if its home calling just stop and take the call or call back if you didn't make it in time. If you use the stock head sets that come with the iphone you could answer it and talk, it would be noisy as heck for the caller but at least you could tell if it was an emergency or not.

Back