Sport Bike Night & Girls...!

Hayabusa2005

Registered
We have a Sport bike night about 15-20 mins from where I live every Wednesday night at the Pig Trail Harley dealer. They will be starting the first week in May, all summer long, and continue into the early fall every Wednesday night. They have food, special guests, live music, and prizes. They also run contests...quickest through the twisty course, quickest on a straight plank, and drag contest on the dyno. I believe the dyno is a small entry fee but you can win prizes for each class. They go by top speed and horsepower on the dyno in each class (600, 1000, 1200 and up class). During the warm weather they have upward of 500 sports bikes there. They also have lots of girls there doing bike washes and interacting with the crowd...hot tub too!

Just thought I would share some pics here from this past year. The first one starts back up in 4 weeks! This is in Northwest Arkansas (Bentonville, AR...home of Walmart HQ). Enjoy the pics...Jeff

bikewash.jpeg

bikes.jpeg

crowd.jpeg

girls.jpeg

dyno.jpeg

600dynowinner.jpeg

1000dynowinner.jpeg

bikewash2.jpeg

bikewashandsomeguy.jpeg

girlsandcrowd.jpeg

Well now, ain't that somethin'? Just where abouts on the Pig Trail is this Harley place at?

It is called Pig Trail Harley Davidson...they also have Buell demo rides that night too. Mr Buell, himself, has on occasion shown up for Sport Bike Night.

Do a google... Pig Trail Harley in Bentonville, AR (off Hwy 102) just north of Rogers, AR (also north of Fayetteville and Springdale, AR). HillbillyTom, from Republic, where you are...take Hwy 60 West to Monett, then Hwy 37 down to Hwy 62 in Rogers...go west on 102 towards 540. It will be on the Right side. The store is actually not on the Pig Trail...just called that.

It is called Pig Trail Harley Davidson...they also have Buell demo rides that night too. Mr Buell, himself, has on occasion shown up for Sport Bike Night.

Do a google... Pig Trail Harley in Bentonville, AR (off Hwy 102) just north of Rogers, AR (also north of Fayetteville and Springdale, AR). HillbillyTom, from Republic, where you are...take Hwy 60 West to Monett, then Hwy 37 down to Hwy 62 in Rogers...go west on 102 towards 540. It will be on the Right side. The store is actually not on the Pig Trail...just called that.

Cool, I'll have to take a Thursday off to sleep in and come down 'n check it out. Looong night time ride home would be fun too. Get some use out of the PIAAs.

Every Wednesday night from May through September! So, if you are coming to the Eureka Springs MnG in early June, then you need to make sure you come on Wednesday. This is only about 35-40 minutes from Eureka Springs. Can you imagine the reaction of a bunch of Busas coming in! If someone wants to set a ride up for the Wednesday of Eureka Springs MnG, then let me know. We could meet somewhere and ride all together over to the Sport Bike Night! Jeff

Back