Question for Canadian Busa Owners

street racer

Donating Member
Registered
Do you know of any differences between the Canadian and American Hayabusa other than the Canadian speedometer reads only in kilos ?

Speedo in Kilometers and colors .

031.jpg

that's the one mr.x! :thumbsup:hopefully it will be an option in 2010 for the u.s. (hopefully I'll be able to get one) that's the best looking combo out there (besides the '00 blue & silver):whistle:

Jack is "Street Racers" first name, just that polite Canadian coming out of me I guess. Mr. X those are some nice looking busa's your sitting on....Rick

Ahhh 001.JPG

15 to 20 more hp I heard.

quick scan of the up to date service manual.. dont see much.....
Wiring dirgram is the same for Canada USA and California.
E3 E28 E33
Castle nut on rear axle for all three..

Last edited:
Thanks for the info guys. Thats exactly what I wanted to know. Rick: the background in your picture looks like Monument Valley in the USA.

Hello Scot don't really have many pics of the rear view hope this helps you get a good enought look. Thank you for the kind words, I do like the look if you have to have hard bags. The bags in fact never come off as I ride the busa year round and having locking bags is a real blessing.

Treckfuel you are correct these are from Corbin and they are pricey. I bought the bike a couple of years old and this was more or less the way it was set up. The bags basically were free with the bike. Corbin doesn't make them for Gen 2's at this time, probably do to the different rear profile.

Jack these pics were taken last year and you do have an eye for Utah...Rick

003.JPG

Back