Wheel Stripes

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
I'm thinking about getting the reflective ones in red. What do you guys think? If you guys have a black '99-'07 with red wheel stripes, please post some pics. Thanks.

well it's no red but very close. i dont have them anymore the bike is all black now

Baxter%20001.jpg

DSCN3613.jpg

In the right color its a very good accent as long at the stripe color is not as active as the bikes base color. JMHO

I have been thinking about the same thing. I'm looking at a fine line red pin stripe on the lip of the rim. I just haven't decided yet. If you do it, be sure and post picts.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hand painted is better I'm sure but I think I will try a decal first. Easier to undo if I don't lik it.
Posted via Mobile Device

In the right color its a very good accent as long at the stripe color is not as active as the bikes base color. JMHO
That's what I thought. Thanks, Greg. Reason I'm thinking of the red ones is to match the color of the word Hayabusa on the kanji.

I got mine from tape works... haven't put it on yet. My buddy put the florescent yellow on his yellow 1k and it brought the bike out. He's always getting compliments on how it looks.

I just put on the orange on my '08. I think they look very cool. I did it kinda fast so they're not 100% perfectly round on the wheels. Oh well, it's only tape, I'll take 'em off and re-do next time I have the wheels off.

100_1207.jpg

I got some off ebay from some guy in canada,chrome with the words hayabusa, very poor quality.some of the letters woudn't release from the backing leaving you with hay b sa. a reel pain to deal with, the guy was very cool about it, gave back all my $$$ and sent me some free konji's. they look cool the back glass of the minivan

Back