Why I keep going back to HPC

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
First of all, I wish you're feeling better today, Greg. Yesterday morning, I called HPC to check on my bike. Terra told me that Greg's been sick since he got back from Texas. I was just checking when my bike will be available for pick up so I can fit it to my busy schedule. She told me that it will be available today, Friday. I told her that I might not be able to do it because of the weather. When she checked the weather, it showed that rain's in the forecast. Next thing she did was she headed back home to get Greg out of bed so he can finish up the bike before 7:00 pm. Around 5:00 pm, I got a call from Terra to tell me that the bike's done and ready for pick up. This is one of the reasons why I keep going back. How many people out there would do something like that? Greg and Terra, I couldn't thank you enough for what you did yesterday. You have no idea how much I appreciated it. By the way, Greg did the cush drive and replaced the fork seals and upgraded the springs to Race Tech. What a difference it made. I'm very, very happy with it. Again, Greg and Terra, thank you very, very much for another great service. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::thumbsup::beerchug:

Going to HPC is like going to those mom & pop Italian restaraunts, where the cook comes out to your table to make sure you enjoyed your meal. Then you got the dealers, that are like McDonalds, Sometimes McDonalds hits the spot, but you ain't taking your date there.

lol kenny

i hear nuthin' but good things about HPC. :beerchug:

Going to HPC is like going to those mom & pop Italian restaraunts, where the cook comes out to your table to make sure you enjoyed your meal. Then you got the dealers, that are like McDonalds, Sometimes McDonalds hits the spot, but you ain't taking your date there.

I'm flying in to DC tonight, weathers supposed to be nice all weekend, I want to check out the shop and see what they can do to my baby.

Last edited:
:thumbsup: Glad to hear there are still some customer service focused businesses out there. I have yet to find one in my local area.

:beerchug: Props to Greg and Terra!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the kind words. Ask anyone that knows me personally staying in bed is not something I like to do even when its time to sleep. I caught a serious bug somewhere between Texas & Maryland. Feeling slightly better today. Have to head in to feed to family. Thanks again and enjoy that smoother ride.

Greg

:thumbsup: Glad to hear there are still some customer service focused businesses out there. I have yet to find one in my local area.

:beerchug: Props to Greg and Terra!!! :thumbsup:
That's the problem I've had in my area until I found out about HPC. I feel really lucky I'm only 22 miles away from it. If people from other states like CA, MA, etc. can have their bikes serviced by Greg, I don't see why I can't. There's just NO excuse for me not to be able to go there.

Thanks for the kind words. Ask anyone that knows me personally staying in bed is not something I like to do even when its time to sleep. I caught a serious bug somewhere between Texas & Maryland. Feeling slightly better today. Have to head in to feed to family. Thanks again and enjoy that smoother ride.

Greg

Hope you're feeling better my brother :thumbsup:

Greg

:bowdown:

Greg

You're always welcome, Bro. I enjoyed it last night. I took it for a ride until after 10:00 pm and will be going out again this weekend. Thanks again for another excellent work. As always.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Back