Calling all KC RIDERS

Mellow77

Feelin' Froggy
Donating Member
Registered
Kansas City's only Sport Bike Night begins this evening at Famous Sams in Shawnee, KS. We've ditched the Fuel location in lew of better food, service and atmosphere. :lol:

Come on out and show your support! Bring all your fellow riders.

Famous Sam's Sports Grill

Last edited:
I saw Darby post this info up on our local board last week...Should be a good time...Not sure about tonight due to this nasty rain weather...But will be some fun times this summer...Darby always puts on a fun night for us KC locals...

Thanks for posting Jake, will see if I can make it with the wifey tonight. Most likely by car.

Don't know if I can make it tonight, but I'm sure I'll be seeing you guys alot this year.:thumbsup:

Dude! Back in my younger years (and no, there weren't any dinosaurs then!) that area of the country was just that...country! Definitely sounds like a good time! I'd like to try and make a summer run of it sometime, though, as I'm kinda like Hayabusa2005, only more like two and a half hours south.:beerchug:

We need to set up a ride to Cassoday Kansas, and meet up with you guys. They have a bike meet the first Sunday of each month. We get a group together and ride down a couple of times a year. It gives us a good opportunity to meet up with the witchita guys too. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
We need to set up a ride to Cassoday Kansas, and meet up with you guys. They have a bike meet the first Sunday of each month. We get a group together and ride down a couple of times a year. It gives us a good opportunity to meet up with the witchita guys too. :thumbsup:

Great idea Hal! I'd love to go to Cassoday and if they want to make the trip up we'll treat them right.

I forgot to mention earlier, we're changing the flavor of bike night to the tune of some free stuff. A little birdie told me there will be some free give-aways up for grabs beginning tonight! I won't ruin the surprise but there's some pretty cool stuff up for grabs along with a possible sighting of an expensive lady or two any rider would love to add to the roster.

Last edited:
Sounds fun, as soon as the weather turns dry. I was planning on cassidy KS this Sunday with a friend, but the snow and wind in the forecast cancelled that. :moon: Come on Summer!!!

hey give me a shout when you guys are coming this way i'm only and hour and half from cassody would love to meet up with some people from here i make that run about 4 or five times a year gimme a shout when you guys are thinking of coming :thumbsup:

Excellent idea, Hal! I know there are a few guys from around here who are regulars. Just let me know and all try and round up all the 'Wild Hogs' and 'Sport Dawgs'! Ruff! Ruff! Wild Hogs being the V-twinners and the Sport Dawgs being the rest. Since I ride both they don't know what to call me yet but IDC! As long as they don't call me late for supper!

Lookin' forward to it!:thumbsup:

Here are a few shots of the last busa blast to Cassoday.:thumbsup:
Would you guys like to do the first Sunday of May?

IMG00056 (Medium).JPG

IMG00057 (Medium).JPG

IMG00060 (Medium).JPG

IMG00062 (Medium).JPG

IMG00063 (Medium).JPG

IMG00068 (Medium).JPG

Sounds like a great idea, I look forward to meeting up with you guys this Spring.:thumbsup::cheerleader:

First of May it is! Looks like a great group of riders. And lots of cool scooters of every type. Man, I love diversity! I'm going to try and attach a pic of my man tribe. Hope it comes through! The tallest young'un next to me is Trent, currently looking to jump into a GSX-R1000, the next is Troy (on the bike) and the toe-head is True. Lookin' forward to meeting up with everyone soon!

troy on busa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, looks like we have a few members up for a Cassoday run. I'll start another thread tonight and see if we can get a good group to meet up.

Sunday, May 3 rd. Midwest Cassoday meet!

Back