don't forget to change to spring air in the tires.

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
just a reminder, change out the winter time air in your tires to spring time air. :beerchug:

I prefer winter air over summer air, it's less moist. :moon: I always check my baro and humidity settings before replacing my air. Don't you?

Which season's air is the best to run? :laugh:

Between having to change out Day time riding Air to Night time riding Air and now Winter Air to Spring Air Im not sure it is worth the trouble.

this's what I put on mine for the spring

offers_image_01.gif

what? serious? do the gas stations change the air in the tank to spring? I never knew this. Is there any harm in using the same air year round? Last time I put air in it was last summer. now that I think about my bike rode kinda funny last weekend..

do I need to check the muffler bearing in spring too or is it a winter project?

Doing mine this weekend while I replace my rebo disc. I think I have a muffler bearing starting to rattle. Anyone know where I can get one cheap or have and extra laying around?

Already done and I flushed the blinker fluid also

I sure hope you used DOT6 Blinker Fluid otherwise your Brake light will not work when your right signal is on and your Headlight will flicker when your left Blinker is on.

I sure hope you used DOT6 Blinker Fluid otherwise your Brake light will not work when your right signal is on and your Headlight will flicker when your left Blinker is on.

DOT6 Synthetic:beerchug:

I'm replacing the rear tire tomorrow.
I was planning on re-using the air but maybe I should put in fresh air to be on the safe side.
DOT6, eh.
I was using DOT4 in the blinkers but I was concerned about it being corrosive.

Thats why I love the org. Always a source of good reliable maintenance tips.

You Guys Rock! :bowdown:

what? serious? do the gas stations change the air in the tank to spring? I never knew this. Is there any harm in using the same air year round? Last time I put air in it was last summer. now that I think about my bike rode kinda funny last weekend..

do I need to check the muffler bearing in spring too or is it a winter project?

Wow, I'm glad I read the rest of your post, I was about to make a "do you really believe this thread?" post.

I was planning on re-using the air but maybe I should put in fresh air to be on the safe side.
DOT6, eh.

Always 100% valid too!!!:laugh:

DOT6, eh.

Yeah, definately DOT6. DOT 4 has the anti-friction elements in it. Cant use that or it will tear up your flux capacitor

Back