DSC00380.jpg

DSC00381.jpg

DSC00382.jpg

DSC00383.jpg

DSC00384.jpg

DSC00385.jpg

DSC00386.jpg

DSC00387.jpg

Russ...that's awesome. I had no idea there was a MC Museum in Solvang. Did you stop at Anderson's? Mmmm...

Yeah; throw the rest of the pix out there...I'd love to see 'em, too!

:beerchug:

:thumbsup:, Thanks for the pics if ya more lets see them.

DSC00424.jpg

DSC00425.jpg

Vincent Thumper
DSC00426.jpg

DSC00427.jpg

This is the bike I thought was the cream of the crop.
DSC00428.jpg

DSC00430.jpg

DSC00432.jpg

DSC00433.jpg

Suzuki Rotary Engine
DSC00434.jpg

DSC00435.jpg

Last edited:
have wanted to see and hear one of the Zuke Rotary bikes... shame they gave up on that thing.. would have made a great turbo bike :)

have wanted to see and hear one of the Zuke Rotary bikes... shame they gave up on that thing.. would have made a great turbo bike :)

I never knew there was such a thing. There's also a pic in there of a Norton with a rotary engine.

The rotaries left me wondering........How do you measure the displacement of a rotary?

Last edited:
Thanks for taking and posting these great pix. They really give a sense of the history and progress of our beloved sport. All the past inventiveness and creativity reaching toward the perfection we enjoy today.

Russ, thank you for posting this, I can't believe the historical examples at that place! Those aren't just cool old bikes, Britton, Brough(ala Lawrence of Arabia), original Buell, 50's MV Agusta Four....OMG! That's a museum of motorcycle landmarks.
On my 10 day ride to SoCal in June (down Hwy 1 all the way) I just added Solvang, a Dainish breakfast then the museum! Doyle

Back