Picked up something on the road…….cute little thang

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
I was just driving along in my wife’s pick-up and this flew into the bed.
I think someone threw it out their window.
It’s really kind of cute so I think I’ll keep it.

IMG_4545.JPG

IMG_4546.JPG

IMG_4547.JPG

IMG_4548.JPG

STAY OFF IT BUBBA. It will kill you. The little dirt bikes will slam you really hard on the ground,I know from experence. Just sold one, i trust my busa more.:laugh:

You have one very lucky (and happy) daughter. I wish we had someplace to ride dirtbikes and then I'd buy one for my kids. Hope she enjoys it as much as you enjoyed getting it! :thumbsup:

STAY OFF IT BUBBA. It will kill you. The little dirt bikes will slam you really hard on the ground,I know from experence. Just sold one, i trust my busa more.:laugh:

I know what you mean, I already tried it and the front end came off the ground quick and my feet and legs just dont feel right on this little thang.
Bubba

You have one very lucky (and happy) daughter. I wish we had someplace to ride dirtbikes and then I'd buy one for my kids. Hope she enjoys it as much as you enjoyed getting it! :thumbsup:

Yes, she is very excited and as you can see she has a big smile on her face.
I will post up some pics as soon as we come back from our Kern river trip this weekend.
Bubba

dirt bikes and kids... perfect combo IMHO... had more fun and memories on my dirt bikes than just about anything...

Back