Must put an end to this rumor!

PandaNin

Donating Member
Registered
More and more lately I keep hearing this same rumor.

You know how you hear it once and ignore it, then others hear it and repeat it to you and before long others start believing it and it makes you think maybe it is true.

Friends, I am here to tell you, unequivocably, undeniably, indoubtedly, irrefutably...

Red and Black are not the fastest colors.

Blue and Silver ARE!

I know, the truth hurts. It should also be mentioned that those sold in Kalifornia are even faster because Mama Suzuki knew they would be used more months for more miles in more curves per year than any other geographic location.

I offer as proof, my Beast who complained so loud about not having been properly washed in so long that I took a day off work to pamper it.

DSC00791.jpg

DSC00794.jpg

You are absolutely correct! Thanks for putting that rumor to rest! :thumbsup: Nice bike by the way. :beerchug:

I am going to have to disagree with you about that.... The red bike is obviously slow hence why they paint it a fast color. Blue and silver is how do they say it... ALL show and NO go..

BLACK is the Fastest color there is.

"I offer as proof, my Beast who complained so loud about not having been properly washed in so long that I took a day off work to pamper it."

Just to inform you the beast wasn't complaining about being clean it was yelling at you to remove the wind catch(mud flap) under the license plate.

Stationary? That's not stationary! I was doing 200mph and jumped off to get the picture then jumped back on. The blue/silver is so fast, it WARPS TIME so I could put the kickstand down! Yeah, that's the ticket.

There are no pictures of blue/silvers at speed on the road because they are so fast, cameras can't catch them!

You all have no idea!

Gray and Black are the fastest color. It's proven by physics. They are so fast color can't catch up. That's whey they are so dark.

:laugh:

Just to inform you the beast wasn't complaining about being clean it was yelling at you to remove the wind catch(mud flap) under the license plate.

Nah, it likes having it's rear covered.

I can do alot of things, but I cannot dremel my bike. Just won't happen. Notice that I didn't do the grabbar mod on the hump either? yep, no dremels come near it

In Arkansaaws, Dude, we taalk reeal slow, and we don't need dem turn lights on our mootercycles and we donno need to whear lieds on our heeds.

But theear you are wrong Dude, caase in Arkansaaws out Buesas is faaaster than any couler you heave over ya alls state.

Ya all betta go get yaself youesed to ma picture, caause even dou I taaalk reeal slow, only thing ya all will eva see is ma behaind.

BusaBack.jpg

If all these colors are so fast then why is the silver called sonic?
Just something to think about :poke:

More and more lately I keep hearing this same rumor.

You know how you hear it once and ignore it, then others hear it and repeat it to you and before long others start believing it and it makes you think maybe it is true.

Friends, I am here to tell you, unequivocably, undeniably, indoubtedly, irrefutably...

Red and Black are not the fastest colors.

Blue and Silver ARE!

I know, the truth hurts. It should also be mentioned that those sold in Kalifornia are even faster because Mama Suzuki knew they would be used more months for more miles in more curves per year than any other geographic location.

I offer as proof, my Beast who complained so loud about not having been properly washed in so long that I took a day off work to pamper it.

I disagree

my 2006 here Blue/Silver was actually a full second quicker in the 1/4 and 40 mph faster in top gear on the GPS after only painting it black. Put it on the dyno and it was making 75 more hp I don't have the chart because I used the Dyno app on my i-phone.:whistle:
But the improvement from a paint job had me sending the NOS system back to the supplier I don't need it now:laugh:

Busa2.bmp.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

Attachments

• Busa decals 2.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 573
I disagree

my 2006 here Blue/Silver was actually a full second quicker in the 1/4 and 40 mph faster in top gear on the GPS after only painting it black. Put it on the dyno and it was making 75 more hp I don't have the chart because I used the Dyno app on my i-phone.:whistle:
But the improvement from a paint job had me sending the NOS system back to the supplier I don't need it now:laugh:

Looked better blue & silver bro jmo

Back