cruiser fender art

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
workin' on a Vietnam themed harley. here's the rear fender. there will be two pin-ups on the front fender, and Hanoi Jane being crucified on the top of the tank. the bike is crazy for a harley, real bullets, full themed bike.

IMG_2755.JPG

IMG_2756.JPG

:thumbsup: just wondering it's a "Vietnam themed harley" wheres the Tasmanian Devil come into play with that theam.... :beerchug:

here is the jockey shift bar they had me paint. it'll be getting a skull for the top of the shifter bar.

IMG_2764.JPG

IMG_2765.JPG

rear of the front fender. front of front fender to get Rachel Welch in a stars n stripes bikini holding a M16

IMG_2774.JPG

IMG_2773.JPG

OMG, Raquel Welch in a bikini, <droooooooooool> with an M16 <double drooooooool>

You better do a good job on that one or I'm gonna have to pay you a visit :laugh:

For the younger crowd, here's a pic of her
myra-breckinridge-raquel-welch.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice work, as always. When I had my VTX1800R, I had WWII aircraft style nose art on the front and rear fenders. I wish I could find some pics of that, because the guy who did it sure did a nice job. if i ever get another cruiser, all my tins are going straight to you so you can work your magic on them.

Back