Sat, April 4th - "Arkansas Dragon"

dalynchmob4

Donating Member
Registered
Just posting this for all my Arkansas brothas..... a group of us will be hitting the "Arkansas Dragon" this Saturday around noon... just wanted to spread the word in case anyone else wanted to meet us up there. Looks to be an awesome day (weather wise) on Sat :thumbsup:

Hope to see a few BUSAs up there :cheerleader:

man i wish i could but my bike is in paint right now and will be down for about 2 more weeks!!!! SOON though very SOON...

:google:
- Up the Arkansas Dragon on highway 123[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks pretty tight in a couple of spots at the beginning! Is 123 the same as 7 for a ways?

Last edited:
My Brother that is a fantastic road.... But the real Little Dragon is 341 :beerchug:

Mountain home... Big Flat and Norfork

Last edited:
I never was too impressed by the Pig Trail, buncha 10-15mph switch backs.

You all riding 123 from Mt Judy to Lurton? Or from Pelsor over to Hagerville?
Or both?

My Brother that is a fantastic road.... But the real Little Dragon is 341 :beerchug:

341 looks good too. I've not rode it yet. Done 7, 123 area a few times but not made it over that far east yet. Something else to check out this summer.:thumbsup:

Thats a nice road but I noticed there are quite a few driveways from homes or ranches, hope all goes well take it easy out there an save the hard riding for a track if you can. If not good luck be as safe as you can an most importantly have fun riding your ride.:thumbsup:

the WATERBUG is correct... HWY 341 just east of "BIG FLAT"... gonna meet up at the gas station in Big Flat around noon-ish... guys coming up from LR, PBF, and who knows where else... ought to be a blast.

I've not been on 341 yet, but I've heard it's a much better road than 123 with no 10mph switchbacks... I'll know firsthand after Saturday :thumbsup:

My girl is going in for paint on Monday, so I'm gonna make Saturday count :cheerleader:

I should have checked the maps before posting. It is 341 south of Mountain Home. I guess I have the Eureka Springs trip on my mind with 123. The Arkansas Dragon is one of the trips I try to make every year in addition to Eureka Springs and the Pig Trail.

ARdragon.jpg

PigTrail.jpg

Back