Finished my Motorcycle Modifications! Got Pics! :-)

Rocker_on_Rocket

Registered
Hi Everyone....
I finally have been making a few modifications to my bike! :-) Well, Its done for now and if you don't mind, It was alot of work to get it all right and I'm just really happy of the work I did on it and I wanted to share some pictures with you!
Modifications done:
Modified airbox for more air intake plus the stacks changed to all long stacks for more torque on the mid RPM Range. I did do the marble mod as well for the PAIR Valve. ;-)

Replaced the original dual muffler exhaust with dual shorty straight pipes right out from the headers. They were very inexpensive. I had to insert baffles in them because they were just too loud without them in my opinion. :-0

Added a Dynojet "Power Commander USBIII".
I replaced the back original black rubber undertail with a hotbodies custom undertail.

And last....I added some accent effect lighting that I can easily turn on and off. Just a little extra look if I want it when I ride at night.

I may add some black pigspotter mirrors later, some red anodized levers with custom grips, a darker windscreen and a custom Tobin seat. As for additional performance, yeah, I could have gone for the 4 to single exhaust straight pipe but then I'd lose the dual look that makes this bike different from the rest in my opinion. If anyone knows where I can find a high performing custom dual header, let me know, if there is such an animal. Anything more than that (like a turbo) will be too much $ due to all the additional parts that may need to be upgraded to withstand the extra 120+ horsepower (OUCH!)! I may still get an electric autoshift kit and a TRE but it will be a while.

I'm loving the look, the slight extra power I'm feeling and the sound! I'll let you know the before and after dyno readings when I go back to get the final dyno tuning. I hope you enjoy the pics! :-)

Here's the bike complete stock:
230.jpg

Here starts the "after" pics.

This is the new exhaust tips....
530.jpg

This is the custom undertail.
630.jpg

Here's the completed bike. (for now, LOL!) 2005 Hayabusa Baby!
330.jpg

130.jpg

Man those stubbies look familiar. Did you get them from board member? :laugh: Nice bike by the way very clean.

Boy, the neighborhood is getting full....." Full of the FASTEST COLORS"...boy, I'm starting to feel really sorry for the rest of ya's "........well at least a little..... I know, I KNOW...my bad....

Excellent Brother... :super: :super: :super:

Like the signature too !!!

Thanks Guys! Yeah, this fast color seems to be all over the forum today! I saw yours Spudley! Very nice! The short pipes are familiar, aren't they? :whistle: I got them from our very own Vigorblue!!! LOL! They're working out great! Compliments left and right on the sound even with baffles in them!

Edit....Oops, I just noticed the other tail mod thread was Hayabusa 2005 and not Spudley....Edit....Edit....Edit! :whistle: Wow, this faster color is all over the place!! :laugh:

did you have your bike dynoed before all of the mods or is your next dyno season going to be more like a before vs after tune?

Back