Cagers - Proof that they're not all bad!

MelodicMetalGod

Registered
My lady called me today to tell me how she ran interference for the stalled motorcycle (she guessed it was a 90's Ninja) in front her at a light on a three lane highway a few hours ago.

As the light turned green, he stalled out. In a bit of a panic, he starts trying to push off through a busy turn lane to the inside median to try to get to a safe spot to go about restarting. Instead, she turns on the hazard lights, hops out and let's him know that she's running blocker for him and that he could take his time to get it started without crossing any moving lanes of traffic. After a few tries and some quick fiddlin' around, he managed a restart and he wished her much thanks and was back underway, safe and sound. :cheerleader:

We should all be so lucky in such situations. I know we all have plenty of stories about the evil cagers, but we should be sure to appreciate those rare souls who drive cars and actually lookout for us when they can.

Ride safe! :beerchug:

Good for her:thumbsup:
I'm sure you're partly the reason why she did what she did - I mean you guys must have been talking about this for a while. Cheers!

Good for her:thumbsup:
I'm sure you're partly the reason why she did what she did - I mean you guys must have been talking about this for a while. Cheers!

That and she grew up with her dad who is an avid rider to this day and she was once his passenger on ride that found her with her leg pinned, non-injuriously thank goodness, by a car that didn't see them at a stop sign. She knows what's up for us out there.

My lady called me today to tell me how she ran interference for the stalled motorcycle (she guessed it was a 90's Ninja) in front her at a light on a three lane highway a few hours ago.

As the light turned green, he stalled out. In a bit of a panic, he starts trying to push off through a busy turn lane to the inside median to try to get to a safe spot to go about restarting. Instead, she turns on the hazard lights, hops out and let's him know that she's running blocker for him and that he could take his time to get it started without crossing any moving lanes of traffic. After a few tries and some quick fiddlin' around, he managed a restart and he wished her much thanks and was back underway, safe and sound. :cheerleader:

We should all be so lucky in such situations. I know we all have plenty of stories about the evil cagers, but we should be sure to appreciate those rare souls who drive cars and actually lookout for us when they can.

Ride safe! :beerchug:

There are no such cagers in FL. , Cagers who have bikes or ride on bikes do not count as cagers, because they know whats it's like out there for motorcyclist.
Cagers who ride or have family that ride LOOK for bikes or look out for bikes.:whistle: So she don't count :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
That's why I love riding a bike. If you broke it almost a sure thing that another motorcycle is going to come along and ask you if you need help. True story! I broke down week before last and a guy stopped and asked me if I needed help. I told him I needed a jump. He told me that he didn't have cables but was willing to take me to get some if I didn't mind leaving my bike. Yeah right! First of all he was in a big white cargo van. He take to get cable while his buddies come and scoop my bike up. I don't think so!

Back