Electric Sportbike Concept

Pretty cool, great for the commute with a range of 150mi.

They need to mass produce it though to get about $55,000 off of the price of $68,000 before any of us little people would consider it.

$69,000 for something that ugly?

I think motorcycles are a perfect fit for electric power, but this one isn't quite what I have in mind yet.

Nice find though. Encouraging to see someone working on this technology.

Biggest issue I see is it is quiet people can see us now with load pipe. I cant imagine the DOA's with that thing JMO

The Price sucks and then range sucks, I do like the look of it.
If it ever gets down to low 20's it might have a chance to sell, but with the limited range i still wouldn't buy it, even if it was 5000$ ???

Lets see, almost 70 grand to have a bike that will be unnoticable to cagers and can't outrun a 600... I'll pass.

I like it and would ride it, but not at that price. Might be interesting on the track, that torque would be fun.

SORRY, but every time I hear "electric motorcycle" I think of this......
- Worlds Fastest Electric Bike and Owner Crash[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my electric bike right here just need my tag an it's not to ugly either, since he messed up all the plastics I get some Busa plastics off ebay an I am ready to go green with everyone else:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gee, one of those, a giant windmill in my backyard and I'll be completely energy independent ... that and completely broke!

Back