Misty"s having a slumber party

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
First of all No this is not ((HAYABUSA2005s)) Misty having a slumber party. So slow down and dont get in such a hurry to scroll down for the pictures.

( However this does not sound like such a Badd Thread Idea ) Are you listening Misty

Anyway, My Misty has a couple freinds over for a while, While there new home is getting ready. If you ask me they look like they belong here, and they may not want to go back home. Dont worry James and Juli they will be taken very good care of. Nice warm garage, Good company, and music on occasion. Ohhhhhhh and James did I mention I was going to paint Juli while she was here, She clashes against those other too Beautifull machines.

==========================================================

party 004.jpg

party 005.jpg

party 009.jpg

party 010.jpg

party 011.jpg

party 012.jpg

I like that great idea... I will ask Misty to invite a bunch of hot girls over for a slumber party. Of course, I will be there to take the pictures needed to post on here :laugh::laugh:

Looks like a 3some:laugh:

That is a good one!:poke:

Here is a pic of Misty & I rolling on the ground...SLUMBER style (a little blurry). Maybe not quite what some of you were expecting...:laugh::laugh:

Oh yea DEMMYM... what in the world is that blue thing in the picture ... he needs a paint job...something in the nature of red/burgandy, which is much faster!!!!

jeff&misty.jpeg

Love "Bruce" is it. I think Misty is the one that needs the paint job. She should match Julie!!!! ;)

Seriously though, they all look nice and cozy visiting Misty! That Misty is one heck of a hostess. Nice place to sleep and everyone has their own blankets.

They look very cozy Michael, thank you so much for taking care of our bikes for us, now I dont have to worry about people coming and going and the bike being exposed. Thank you for the pics too, I hate the empty hole I have in the garage. I am going to miss her!

Back