pazzo levers. whats the point?

jch364

Registered
ok. I have never ridden a bike with these levers. always stock so what I am wondering is what is the real benefit of having these levers, either short or long. Its a lot of jack to spend for levers in my opinion so the beni's better be great....
thanks for input:beerchug:

No point if you are not a track rider... But I do like the feel of themmmm

Same point as having a bike that will do close to 200 mph... there isn't, but that didn;t stop any of us from dropping the money on it!

The looks and feel of my shorties are great. I'm a two finger kind of guy, so they fit my riding style.

levers.jpg

I only use two fingers too, and the shorties were the ticket for me. And I like the look of them with the custom engraving.:beerchug:

i like the way they feel much better than stock...however, the deciding moment for me was the night i almost dropped Lucy and ended up breaking my ring finger...i grabbed the bars and smashed my finger between the stock clutch lever and the handlebar...i managed to stop Lucy's fall before she hit the ground and get her back up and ordered the shorties right after that :beerchug:

I only use 2 fingers on both levers too so the shorties work much better for not pinching my other 2 fingers like the stock levers.
And they just look so cool.:cool:

easier to adjust on the fly.. (both times) and they look good... funny my clutch and brakes still work exactly the same... :laugh:

I really dissagree regarding "track use only". Besides the above reasons, it's the same reason a Ferarri owner will remove a perfectly beautiful stock steering wheel and replace it with a Momo wheel. It's built by craftsmen whose whole professional life is about steering wheels! ERGONOMICS....seat, grips, levers and foot controls are the interface points with our motorcycle. Myself....aftermarket seat, Sato rearsets then not changing the grips and levers would make it all feel incomplete to me. I know the Pazzos have made me smile inside my helmet many times, they just feel "right". (including touring applications). Raydog

P1010556.JPG

P1010557.JPG

ok. I have never ridden a bike with these levers. always stock so what I am wondering is what is the real benefit of having these levers, either short or long. Its a lot of jack to spend for levers in my opinion so the beni's better be great....
thanks for input:beerchug:

Good question, was wondering that myself. :thumbsup:

Pazzos are awesome. They will be on every bike I own that they make them for.

They not only look 1000 times better (see pics below, the stockers are fugly
as all heck) they feel great as they are wider.

Well worth the money :bowdown:

pazzo1.jpg

pazzo4.jpg

pazzo2.jpg

The shorter levers use less movement to actuate the brake and clutch; they are very easy to adjust; it is easy to cover the brake and clutch with one or two fingers and they look ace:thumbsup:

I'd like to check them out on someones bike at the Bash. I use stock levers set at 4 and only two fingers are required to actuate clucth and brake. I believe in the Craftsman part of someones post. They look great. Wardie:thumbsup:

It's not a need, it's a want. Do I need them no. do I want them yes, along with all the other mods I've spent big dollars for on this bike. And I love it, every dime.

If your bike tips over the shorties will not snap off and leave you stranded like the long oem levers. The long pazzos have a notch where it will break off if the lever impacts the ground also not leaving you stranded with no levers in case of a tip over or minor crash. And the pazzos are adjustable for different lengths of pull and reach.

Its a lot of jack to spend for levers in my opinion so the beni's better be great....

Jeff, judging from your list of mods in your user profile, you've gotten to know Jack quite well. :laugh: :laugh:

Short time ago I expanded the Pazzo buy now webpage from a single page to 14 pages of info- from about 5 pics to about 100 pics.

As far as a visual mod goes, you only have to take a look at the Before and After Photos page to see the dramatic difference this appearance mod can make.

Another hand-on answer is a lot of members here mentioned the 'feel' of the levers right off the bat. Whatever 'feel' is. Recently added another bike to the stable besides the busa. Stock levers. Did one 1000 mile ride on it, and couldn't wait to get a set of Pazzo Levers on the bike. I couldn't buy them fast enough & toss the clunky fugly stock levers for some sexy svelte new Pazzos.

From a spirited riding perspective, I'd also say there's day and night difference from a stock set and runnin' it ragged in the twisties with some aftermarket Pazzos. Those levers are your connection to what's going on inside the bike. From hard braking, to upshift-downshift, it's a sensual tactile connection to the bike if that makes any sense. From the sensation of the clutch plates engaging, to the clenching of the brake pads against rotor as you go hard leaned knee down through the next set of s-curves.

The Pazzos enhance all those sensations, call me crazy, but after riding back to back weekends without and then with..., just no going back once you get a taste. :thumbsup:

Img_4491-stock.jpg

Img_4496_stock_levers.jpg

Img_4511_Pazzo_Levers.jpg

Img_4491-stock.jpg

Img_4496_stock_levers.jpg

Img_4511_Pazzo_Levers.jpg

Back