Tourer?

roadrave

Registered
The titles 'tourer' and 'Suzuki Hayabusa' do'nt often go hand in hand. Do you use your's for touring? Come on, let's see your high milers! How many miles does your's have?

The titles 'tourer' and 'Suzuki Hayabusa' do'nt often go hand in hand. Do you use your's for touring? Come on, let's see your high milers! How many miles does your's have?
Lots of people TOUR with a HAYABUSA .:beerchug:

MR X   IN   NOVA SCOTIA.jpg

HAYABUSA%20TRAILERS.jpg

GM_grey%2520Busa.jpg

I am trying to find pics of my bike and me in Nova Scotia(TOURING):thumbsup:Here is a pic of my buddy and his brother HAYABUSA at the Gap (TOURING):thumbsup:

gal13_2_l.jpg

Besides the BMW 1200 Adventure I want, I would choose nothing else but the Busa for touring! Raydog

P1000112.JPG

Img_9202_busa.jpg

P1010484.JPG

P1010491.JPG

P1010537.JPG

I don't know about calling it touring but I've been known to put 12 to 14 hundred on the Busa over a weekend.

The Busa is a great bike for tours, you can ride in comfort all day long. I'm closing in on 40,000 miles on my tourer looking at putting on another 20,000 this year...Rick

016.jpg

050.jpg

057.JPG

216.JPG

Last October at the Two Wheel Inn at Robbinsville, NC, and then an hour later at the Dragon:

008.jpg

C1400571.jpg

hey....your bags fell off between the two wheel and the dragon:rofl:

Thats something i wouldl ove to do is leave work and go on a long distance ride

Anything can tour with the proper pieces added. Busa is an all around vehicle :thumbsup: 32 k + so far.

P6200773.jpg

Last edited:

This is always a fun thread b/c there is such a strong sport-touring Hayabusa community. My insurance company (farmers) classifies the Hayabusa as a sport-touring motorcycle and not a sportbike. Go figure.

Went past 80,000 miles and headed to 100,000 miles right now. Added another bike to the stable to slow the onslaught to 100K & spread the mileage. Lot of travels and good memories through the years.

displayimage.php

Back