Pics & review on the Chinese front rotors

J'Man

Registered
I put these on a few weeks ago. I have to say for the money so far they seem to be a good alternative. Nice even braking power and cool looks. I realize their not Gafers, but for us smaller budget guys they seemed to work pretty well. I'll keep you posted if anything changes.....

Front rotor.jpg

Busa & Bree.jpg

Nice, I had looked at those a couple years ago and liked the look and price but was concerned about quality and most importantly, safety.

I would suggest frequent inspections even with a magnifying glass also front stand and spin test to check for warping.

Let us know how the go in a few months.

Thanx for posting.

Nice, I had looked at those a couple years ago and liked the look and price but was concerned about quality and most importantly, safety.

I would suggest frequent inspections even with a magnifying glass also front stand and spin test to check for warping.

Let us know how the go in a few months.

Thanx for posting.

Thanks for the advice. I will definitely do that and let you guys know how it goes after some heavy riding this spring. I was pleasantly surprised when they arrived that the quality appears to be excellent. I'm not sure how they'll do over the long haul, but the fit and finish was much better than what I expected for $185 for both fronts.

I looked at those too but the price actually scared me away. Can they really be that cheap and work? Keep us up to date so we can know....I'm definitely interested.

That's about $400.00 off OEM. Do they match up spec wise

Fit for :
CBR400SF Vtec Spec I II I II 1999~2004
Fit for : Suzuki
GSXR 600 (97-03)
GSXR 750 (96-03)
GSXR 1000 (00-02)
GSXR 1300R HAYABUSA (99-07)
TL1000R (98-03)
TL1000S (97-01)
Quantity :1 pair (2 PCS)
Color : Like the picture show
Condition : Brand new
Material:Aluminum alloy inner ring & Stainless steel outer ring
Outside diameter: 12 1/2 inch
Inner diameter: 2 3/4 inch
Thickness: 4.5mm

Damn, not to reign on your parade but China isn't very popular right now for their quality of manufactured products. Not something I would be willing to risk my life for. They do look good though. :thumbsup:

Damn, not to reign on your parade but China isn't very popular right now for their quality of manufactured products. Not something I would be willing to risk my life for. They do look good though. :thumbsup:

Agree...they sometimes use cheap metals. Be careful bro. Hope they work out great for you.

Man, those look really close to the Galfer rotors, I wonder if Galfer have seens these, I know they went after Kawasaki a couple of years ago.

They do look good

That's about $400.00 off OEM. Do they match up spec wise

Fit for :
CBR400SF Vtec Spec I II I II 1999~2004
Fit for : Suzuki
GSXR 600 (97-03)
GSXR 750 (96-03)
GSXR 1000 (00-02)
GSXR 1300R HAYABUSA (99-07)
TL1000R (98-03)
TL1000S (97-01)
Quantity :1 pair (2 PCS)
Color : Like the picture show
Condition : Brand new
Material:Aluminum alloy inner ring & Stainless steel outer ring
Outside diameter: 12 1/2 inch
Inner diameter: 2 3/4 inch
Thickness: 4.5mm

OEM outside diameter is 12.6, these were 12.5 but I couldn't tell a difference, everything else appears the same and they bolted right up with no problems.

You can wear out a few sets of the China brand for one set of the other guys. They have to be better the the warped ones I have on my bike now.

They look great. I almost bought a pair until Cycle Brakes had a great deal on Galfer rotors. Keep us posted.:thumbsup:

I went the cheap route as well but it bit me in the ass. They were bent and gave me big pulsing in the brake lever. Road them for a weekend and took them back off. In storage now. Upgraded to Braking Wave. Love them ever since. I am willing to get rid of them if anybody wants them.
Steve
P.S. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!!!

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: When will you guys learn? Just because it looks good doesnt mean that it's good for you. I agree with RacerV 100%.

Last edited:
Back