Exhaust Done.

BlueHaya

I'm outta here!!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Got the Yosh on, changed the oil/filter, flush the coolant out with distilled water and vinegar a few times then just distilled water a couple of times then added some distilled water and Water Wetter. I had Engine Ice before and did not really notice a difference when I did it....time will tell on the water wetter.
I also plugged off the holes where the PAIR went. I will plug the one to the TB better later when I remove the air box.

Now that I got it back together I can tear down the left side to put on the 16t.:cheerleader:

IMG_0232.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

you should have opened the throttle up a little in the vid to let us hear what she had!!!! nice job

If you remove that insert at the end of the can, it will sound so much better. I was regretting the Yoshimura system after I installed it, but then I took out that insert (#4 hex key I think) and she sounded sweet.

If you remove that insert at the end of the can, it will sound so much better. I was regretting the Yoshimura system after I installed it, but then I took out that insert (#4 hex key I think) and she sounded sweet.

Done. I see you made it all the way from YouTube.:laugh:

Now I have to trace down a rattling sound.

Back