I need some help

Busa365

Registered
Yesterday, my goodies came and I couldn't wait to get started. I have been taking some pics. I will show them later. Well my R-77 dual slip-on, air filter, tag eliminator and pcv came. So first I started off with installing the license plate. I install the light that came with it. Everything was working. So next, I install the dual slip-ons. My wife came out to check on me, so I was so excited to show her my progress. I turn the bike on so she could see the license plate, and what happen. I had no lights in the back and on the dash. Can anyone tell me what happen and how can I fix it. Now I am in the middle of installing the PCV. I was able to disconnect all the ignition plugs, Now it's time to connect the PCV, now do I connect from left to right or right to left. :banghead:

ok,I am down to my last problem. my tail light and dash light is out. When I installed the light for my undertail it worked. Then after I installed my exhaust and turned to the bike on. The light for my tail and dash is out. What could be the problem? and how can I fix it?

Last edited:
I clip the stock undertail wire can connected them to the two new wires. It worked at first. But it don't now

Good luck on the fix. You probably blew a fuse, however that fuse blew because there is a problem. Take it back apart and look for the problem.

The only wires I touched was the one to the tag light from the stock undertail. Look like I am not getting any activity now from my dash. If I rev it, nothing is happening.

Good luck on the fix. You probably blew a fuse, however that fuse blew because there is a problem. Take it back apart and look for the problem.

+1 I would say fuse too. I think the dash lites should still work even if tails are out.

Back