Harbor Freight Coupon - 20% off

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
If you've been wanting to get that motorcycle lift or tire changer or wheel chock... Here's a 20% off any single item coupon. Just got it in my email..

HF-coupon1.jpg

HF-coupon1.jpg

:woot: Maybe this is the weekend I get that lift?!?!?

??? Hmmm, how to explain to the wife the lift is a required must have??

Where is Harbor Freight? We don't have one around that i know of. We're kinda backwoods here anyway but we do have a walmart.:thumbsup:

Mn, I checked my email and I had one that already expired a few days ago. I had to make a big purchase yesterday and after I get home I check the email again......................there it was............another coupon:madfire:

Mn, I checked my email and I had one that already expired a few days ago. I had to make a big purchase yesterday and after I get home I check the email again......................there it was............another coupon:madfire:

Return it and repurchase with the coupon :poke: :laugh:

i just went and got the 1000lb table lift that was usually 379.99, get to the counter and tell them i want it and it was also on sale for 329.99 plus the 20% off, i got a good deal 286 total getting ready to assemble

:woot: Maybe this is the weekend I get that lift?!?!?

??? Hmmm, how to explain to the wife the lift is a required must have??
thats easy..

honey, 1 hour back rub after working on bike or I can get something to get bike off the ground.. then only 45 minute back rub... :whistle:

i just went and got the 1000lb table lift that was usually 379.99, get to the counter and tell them i want it and it was also on sale for 329.99 plus the 20% off, i got a good deal 286 total getting ready to assemble
WTG Eric :) you should have got in on last years deal on that lift.. :laugh: $199 with all the discounts..

thats a great deal!

Is it worth it? Sturdy?? anyone?

I will go by there tomorrow!

Back